Last night, I successfully spent less than $100 in Target!!! This is kind of an occasion for me because I always over spend when I go in there. I go in for something simple like cotton balls and walk out with 3 bathing suits, a new living room set, vintage Ts and several nail polishes. Tonight, I managed to stick to my list which consisted mainly of my favorite go-to beauty products. I wanted to…
April 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag
I received my April Glam Bag from Ipsy, yesterday; I had very mixed feelings about this one. Ipsy is the one beauty subscription services I’ve held on to since I went on my subscription box binge beginning in Summer 2012. I got bored with Glossybox, Julep Maven and downright fed-up with Birchbox but Ipsy, I stayed with for well over a year now. I still look…
Fill this according to you and reblog so your followers can know you!
1. State your name: Kate (Katelyn)
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: Rhiannon
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most? My dad and my youngest sister.
4. What was your first job? Lingerie counter at JC Penny.
5. Did anything embarrassing happen this week? I drunk texted my crush… A lot.
6. Do you miss your ex? Yes. I miss having a team mate and I miss the good times but although we were amazing when we were good, we were absolutely horrible when it was bad. I’m better off now.
7. White chocolate or dark chocolate? Dark
8. Do people praise you for your looks? Yes. Too much. I fear I’m not taken seriously because of it.
9. What is your favorite colour of clothing to wear? Bright blue. And greens.
10. How do you wear your makeup? I like smokey brown eyes, a peachy pink blush and minimal lipstick.
11. What are some of your nicknames? Kate, Katie, Ginger, Red, Curls, Queenie and Buddha (cause I was a very fat baby).
12. How many bedrooms are in your house? 4
13. How many bathrooms? 2
14. Do you have a job? Yes. I’m a bartender. I love my bar and my coworkers.
15. Do you have a car? Not right now. Just crashed my brand new car a month ago; getting a new one on Tuesday.
16. Do you work out every week? No
17. Did you brush your teeth this morning? Yes
18. Have you ever kissed someone you never saw again? No
19. Have you ever sung in front of a crowd? Yes. A LOT. (I’m a theatre kid and karaoke queen)
20. What kind of bathing suit do you wear? Bikini with padded push-up top.
21. Do you like your eyes? Yes. They’re quite pretty actually.
22. Do you think you are pretty? I do. Even though I get down about my appearance a lot.
23. Who was the last person you talked to in person? my boss and two coworkers
24.How much money is in your checking account? Although my expenses recently have been immense, enough.
25. Are you single? yes
26. Do you want kids? yes
27. Tell me what your back pack looks like: although I lack a back pack, I have many purses I would love to describe!
29. Last movie you saw in theatres: loan survivor.